We’re back to wrap up our discussion on financial decision-making during key life events. In part two, we’re covering the last 4 pivotal life moments that you might face, including caring for loved ones, unexpected medical complications, retirement, and the loss of a loved one. Shari will provide practical tips and guidance to help you make informed decisions and maintain financial stability throughout these times.
Join us as explore the essential planning questions you need to consider during these new life moments and discuss what expenses you’ll likely want to factor into your spending strategy. Tune into this insightful discussion with Shari so that you can be prepared for whatever life throws your way.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- The financial impacts of caring for family members in your home. (2:04)
- How medical issues and disabilities can uproot your plans. (5:42)
- The importance of investing for the long term. (8:13)
- Making financial decisions after the loss of a loved one. (14:36)
- Why it’s so valuable for you and your spouse to have a relationship with your advisor. (16:57)
If you’re ready to start putting off your financial planning, we make it easy to set up a time to meet and have that first appointment. Visit our online calendar here to begin.